all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Carrot Cakes with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting~

Fancy little Carrot Cakes for Mother's Day made for an old friend from High School.........

These are a basic carrot cake cupcake, but I added in toasted walnuts. I am not a fan of raisins so I opted not to put them in. Vanilla Bean cream cheese frosting and a little royal icing carrot to top them off. These were so delish!! I even surprised myself! I got the best compliments as well. Hearing that my cupcakes made her mom's day was the best thing ever.
cakes just before the carrot...
boxed up and ready to go with a fancy little label...








No comments:

Post a Comment