all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Birthday Cupcakes for a friend~

These simple Vanilla Bean cupcakes were made for my friend Hilleri...

My favorite cupcake. Just simple vanilla bean but so perfect. I topped them with chocolate butter cream frosting and a simple round chocolate top with pink and green confetti in the center. Hilleri turned 31 so I thought fun girly cupcakes would be perfect for the out of town girls weekend we planned to celebrate.

I found cute cupcake tissue paper at Target to put in the cake box to keep the cupcakes from moving around too much during our 2 hour drive. They traveled nicely!



No comments:

Post a Comment