all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

~Vanilla Bean Butter Cream on Pound Cake~


These are the same cupcakes as the previous post (pound cake) but without the Chocolate ganache filling. I topped these cakes with vanilla bean butter cream and large red fondant hearts. I had some paper ribbon with writing on it so I wrapped some around a few of the cupcakes...very sweet. There was no real purpose for making these cupcakes other than wanting to try a pound cake cupcake recipe. But right about the time I was done taking these pictures I got a call from family members requesting cupcakes for our Memorial Day BBQ tomorrow. Perfect timing & this way I can't eat them all! Happy Memorial Day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment