all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

~Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Butter Cream~

These cupcakes are very rich...so if you don't like chocolate they're not for you.
I used a basic Chocolate cupcake recipe that I have had forever. It's a sure thing as well as the
frosting recipe. The butter cream called for less cocoa and more milk but I used more cocoa and less milk to amp up the chocolate. If ever you want a recipe just ask! I'm more than happy to share them.




These cup liners were just so cute, I found them at Joann Fabrics (never thought they'd carry cupcake liners?) and they were one of many. I love that the basic ingredients are listed right on the liners, how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment