all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

~Coffee, Cupcakes and Cheese?~

My bestie brought a new creamer to the office this fine Monday morning....




After a long weekend and a serious need for caffeine...this deliciously sweet creamer in my cup of coffee was exactly what I needed. It pays to work with your best friend! Happy Monday Kara!



After work I went to Hobby Lobby (more addicted to that store than Target now) on a hunt for pretty cake platters or anything to display cupcakes...and look at what I found...half off!

The perfect little display for a single pretty cupcake...or as the clerk said...

"one amazing piece of cheese" ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment