all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

~cupcake paraphernalia~


Just pics of the things I look forward to all day long...well some of the things!

Most people wouldn't be as excited but if you love cupcaking you will understand the joy of

getting all the baking paraphernalia in the mail! Including fancy little cupcake business cards...

How cute are these? Made by me on Zazzle.com

I love these pretty girly cups from Etsy.com


Also from Etsy.com (a little small but cute)

Sugar hearts in all sorts of colors

perfect for cupcake topping!

I think these will be great on birthday cupcakes for my gorgeous little sis Samantha

who turns the big 20 this Saturday!

These are fancy "Cherries Jubilee Pinwheel Cupcake Toppers"

from Cupcake Social at Etsy.com

I love the preppy look they will bring to some rich chocolate

and cherry cupcakes or maybe cherry vanilla cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment