all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

~Baby Shower Cupcakes~

I is for Izabella
These darling little cakes were made for my sister Emily's friend Jen. She is having a baby girl to be named Izabella (not sure on the spelling). I did not make the fondant tops, I ordered them on Etsy.com because the larger size of the order, I was not confident enough to do my own...but now that I've seen them I think I could make them...not as well but practice makes perfect! They are all chocolate cupcakes with either chocolate or vanilla bean butter cream frosting. I love the look of the over all cupcake and maybe soon I can display some of my own fondant work.
Chocolate butter cream piled high on a Chocolate cupcake

working on getting them all ready to go.... Baby Giraffe for Baby Izabella

No comments:

Post a Comment