all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

~Cupcake Open House~


~Vanilla Bean Cupcake Open House~
I held my very first (hopefully not last) open house early this month. It was a great time and I sold lots of cupcakes! That's success in my eyes! I made five featured flavors to give everyone there an idea of what I am able to make as well as decorations on each one. Some of these pictures are not the greatest as the lighting wasn't perfect, but you get the idea. I hope as I host more of these the set up will get better and the more orders I will have. Fingers crossed!

Business Cards and Cupcake Display
Display Table
Strawberry Cupcakes with tinted Vanilla Bean Butter Cream
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting
Topped with black fondant flowers

Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting

Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Butter Cream

Topped with Cute Pin Wheels!

Key Lime Cupcakes with Citrus Cream Cheese Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment