all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

~Lemon Cupcakes~


Lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd and topped with lemon zest cream cheese frosting....my kitchen smells like summer! I love love love lemons so I used the extra ones to make Cherry Lemonade too! This recipe is just my basic lemon cupcake recipe and I decided to buy some organic lemon curd I saw at the local grocery store. The cream cheese frosting is pretty basic too...then I decided to candy some of the lemon peel to top it off. Fresh pretty cupcakes.
If life gives you lemons...

candy them?
and make cupcakes!


I decided to use these simple cupcake liners
because one of my fave blogs "Cupcake Bake Shop"
posts cupcakes in them all the time. They're classic and
gorgeous!

Fresh Cherry Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment