all about cupcakes. baking cupcakes. making the cupcakes fancy. all the cupcake stuff one can buy. the people who make me want to bake cupcakes. and other cupcake stuff. i cupcakes.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

~Merci!~

They sell the most amazing White Chocolate Macadamia nut cookies in the mall here in town. So I did my version cupcake style. They were delish! Most went to the bake sale at my place of work to raise money, but a few lucky people got a free sample before they were all gone.

Fresh out of the oven

Swirls of white chocolate butter cream

"Merci" pressed fondant as a thank you for buying them at the bake sale

~Merci!~ with a little love
One pink heart to give a little pop of color.
For the "merci" I used a rubberstamp from the craft store.
Very easy, but make sure to "emboss" the fondant right away so it doesn't dry.
Otherwise your words or design might not be as prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment